Sunday 5 April 2009

Back to knitting and crocheting




There is quite a long time that I did not write on this blog... But I have knitted and crocheted so many things in the meantime and painted so little!
I will try to post new ideas and projects more regularly...

Spring is rather late to come and I was dreaming of a hat knitted with a lace stitch that could deal with decreases.
I found one rather which is rather simple and adapted it to work in the round. I called this hat Troutrou which means in French little holes).

I have added a hair band that fits perfectly my daughter who is always requesting new hats.

It's knitted in cotton glace from Rowan but of course can be made with any similar yarn!
The pattern can be found both on Ravelry and in my Etsy shop: http://www.cotemanoir.etsy.com/






No comments: