Thursday 9 April 2009

Blue Blue as the sky!!



Ca y est, je l'ai terminé hier et le résultat me plait bien. J'aurais aimé le photographier sur la tête d'une de mes amies mais elle n'était pas disponible: tant pis, ce sera pour une autre fois.

Here it is. Just finished yesterday evening and well I like very much the result. I'd have prefered to take a picture with one friend but she was unfortunately busy somewhere so let's go with the doll...




J'ai créé ce béret pour les femmes mais sur la pression de ma fille (!!) j'ai rajouté des instructions pour qu'il aille aussi aux petites filles...
Question technique, le point n'est pas très compliqué et j'ai rédigé des instructions incluant toutes les photos pour le réaliser ainsi qu'un schéma. Il est crocheté avec un crochet 4.5 mm.

I designed this beret for woman but I got so many pression from my little girl that I have added instructions so that it fits for both!!
The pattern stitch is not difficult and rather striking. I have written instructions including all the pictures to do it + an additional scheme. I used a crochet hook 4.5 mm




The pattern is available for $5 both on Ravelry and my etsy shop.

No comments: